The primary focus of the CHANCE Engineering Seminar Series is to provide techniques and know how to ensure the proper application, installation, material selection and specification of Chance® Helical anchors, helical piles and Atlas Resistance® piers. Participants will be given a thorough theoretical review of helical anchors (tension) used in earth retention structures as well as Atlas Resistance piers and helical piles (compression) used in structures requiring deep foundation support. The knowledge and techniques developed in this course will allow participants to design, install, and specify helical anchors and piers/piles utilizing the latest developments in steel foundation technology.
Who Should Attend?
Structural engineers, Geotechnical engineers, project engineers, project managers and construction supervisors involved in the design, installation or material specification of anchors and foundations for commercial, industrial and residential applications.
- Professional Development Hours (PDH) certificate for 1 Hour (Lunch & Learn)
- FREE copy of HeliCAP® v2.0 Helical Capacity Design Software, a retail value of $250
- World-class education on helical piles and resistance piers
- History of Helical and Resistance Piers
- Applications and Product Design Methodology
- HeliCAP® v2.0 Helical Capacity Design Software Demo
- Installation Methodology
- Helical Torque Correleation
- Push Pier Systems
- Case Histories
- Helical PULLDOWN® Micropile
- Serviceability Considerations
- Lateral Stability and Corrosion
Can’t wait? Schedule a lunch/learn for your Firm. Contact Us today
Register Today – For Future Seminars